- Best Fundraising offers all virtual fundraisers with Ship to Customer delivery. with a guarantee to receive up to 40% profit of whatever you sell.
- We now offer a hassle-free donation platform offering a 75% return.
- If you participate in a popcorn fundraiser, for every 1-gallon bag of popcorn sold you’ll earn $9.00. Sell 300 bags of popcorn and that’s $2400.00 dollars! Imagine what you could do for your organization with that amount of money.
Up to 40% Profit Guaranteed!
100% Profit Guaranteed on Donations!!!
A STORE FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT
Each of your team members will get their own Store to share with friends and family.
Fundraise without the headaches of traditional fundraisers
No paperwork to fill out, no cash to collect, and no product to distribute. Fundraise from anywhere.
EXCEED YOUR GOALS
You keep 50% of what you sell. No fees and no minimums to meet.
GET PAID QUICKLY
Fundraising Events are four days long. So you get your payout faster.
NO PRODUCT TO HANDLE
We pop, pack and ship all orders right to the supporter, anywhere in the USA.
Anyone can participate
- The cool thing about virtual fundraising is that it’s easy to have many participants.
- Each participant will get their own seller's link to share on social media and with friends & family. If you’re working towards a common goal this can help maximize your profits. Have your entire team fundraise for a competition and you’ll reach your goal in no time!
It comes with perks
- We put the FUN into Fundraising by offering you a variety of FREE prizes to choose from.
- Not only will you be making a 50% profit, but your participants will also be earning prizes and possibly be entered into a grand prize drawing.
Choosing your fundraiser
With so many options available to you, which is the best? At Tori Belle we make that decision easy by offering:
- 100% Profit on Donations! Guaranteed!
- Up to 40% sales profit! Guaranteed!
- No minimum order
- No cost to start
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A FUNDRAISER?
Both for-profit organizations and not-for-profit organizations may be approved to conduct a Tori Belle Fundraiser when the Fundraiser proceeds will be fully used to benefit a group/cause that is one of the following types (verification required for approval):
EDUCATIONAL – proceeds are being used to support a school or educational institution or a school-related organization (e.g., club/student/parent group; athletics; band/choral; school equipment; student development; scholarships).
RELIGIOUS – proceeds are being used to support faith-based activities or church-related organizations (e.g., youth group; missions; benevolent programs; building fund; congregational support).
CHARITABLE – proceeds are being used to support a registered 501(c) charitable organization.
COMMUNITY – proceeds are being used to support community-based activities devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes and not for individual or commercial gain.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED FOR MY FUNDRAISING APPLICATION TO ENSURE I AM APPROVED?
If you are raising money on behalf of an organization, reach out to your organization chair to request the tax id/EIN number for application approval.
This will help the application processing time
Purpose of the fundraiser
Please include a short sentence describing what you will be doing with the funds you raise.
Example: club/student/parent group; athletics; band/choral; school equipment
Please include or use the organizational address and phone number you are supporting. This information is needed to verify the organizational information.
Website or social links
If a Tax ID is not available, please include a website or social link that supports the organization or cause, you are fundraising to benefit.
Example: If your softball team, dance team etc., has a Facebook page include a link.
"Without a doubt, the easiest and most efficient fundraiser I've ever done. Everyone involved will benefit from it!"
- Matt Mullenweg
Organizing an Event
2. SCHEDULE YOUR EVENT
Select the date and time you’d like your fundraiser to begin and end.
3. SHARE THE EVENT CODE
You’ll get an Event Code to distribute to your team so they can join and participate in your fundraising Event.
4. SET UP YOUR PAYOUT
If you are the Event organizer, you can set up how you would like to receive the funds. Funds are distributed via direct deposit or check after your Event ends.